Cleansing Tea is a delicious and effective daily detox, blended to support the lymphatic system.
Ingredients in the Cleansing Tea:
- Dandelion Root
- Red Clover
- Lemon Peel
This blend is caffeine free.
All ingredients used in this blend are 100% certified organic.
How to make cleansing tea:
Use 1 teaspoon per cup of boiling water. Allow to brew for a minimum of 3-5 minutes before drinking. Infuse for longer to get a more full bodied aroma.
Health benefits associated with the herbs found in the blend:
- Dandelion root is often used for supporting the liver, assisting detoxification and eliminating the built-up waste.
- Nettle is often used for kidney and skin health as well as treating digestion problems such as IBS and constipation. Additionally, the high concentration of vitamin C and antioxidants make nettle an effective immune booster.
- Ginger provides a natural scrub to the lacteals, or “collecting ducts” of the intestines, and is a natural boost and cleanse to the lymphatic system as a whole. It also invigorates the cardiovascular system for improved circulation.
- Red clover supports a healthy skin and stimulates bile production to help the liver process fats in the body. Red clover’s anti-inflammatory properties also help to reduce inflammation in the liver.
- Calendula has a wide variety of uses; it is mainly used for swollen lymph nodes, for cleansing body tissues, and for anti-inflammatory purposes.
Herbal infusions are termed food grade therapeutics and are generally safe to consume while pregnant and nursing. Please consult your practioner for further advice. Not intended to diagnose in any way.
Additional information: Store out of direct sunlight below 30°C.
50g = 55 Cups
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Galleria Interiors users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review