Naturopathically formulated herbal immunity tea is a healthy, restorative blend, ideal for people looking to fortify and boosting their immune system and general well-being. The blend was designed specifically for cold and flu relief, but can be enjoyed every day.
What is in our Immune Tea that helps boost the immune system?
Herbs like echinacea, elder berry and ginger are traditionally used to support the immune system and can also be found in our immune boosting tea recipe.
Our Immunity Tea contains:
- Elder Berry
- Lemon Peel
All immunity boosting ingredients are 100% certified organic.
How to make Immunity Tea?
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per cup of boiling water. Allow to brew for at least 5 minutes or until desired strength. The longer you brew it, the stronger it gets. If steeped for too long, this blend might turn bitter.
What are the benefits of drinking immune boosting tea?
Immune Tea blend is the perfect way to stay warm and healthy throughout the colder months. With the perfect mix of protective herbs, this blend helps boost your immune system naturally and makes for the best tea for cold weather.
Our immunity system is designed to ward of bacteria and infections that cause diseases and illnesses. If our immune system is not strong enough we can be open to a variety of symptoms including, fatigue, muscle weakness, infection, tissue inflammation and much more. Herbal teas can help improve immune system function.
How to boost your immune system naturally?
Immune-boosting foods and nutritional supplements are the best ways to strengthen our body’s defences in a natural way. Each ingredient found in our Immune Tea has its own benefits to offer and makes for the perfect immune boosting tea recipe.
- Echinacea is known to cut the chances of catching a common cold by over 58%. Studies show that it can also reduce a cold by 1.4 days.
- Yarrow is used to induce sweating and helps raise body heat in cases of fever. It also relieves hay fever and can be used as a skin treatment to heal wounds.
- Peppermint is a natural decongestant and antispasmodic. It helps alleviate congestion and soothe a sore throat.
- Elder Berry helps soothe cold and flu symptoms, including fever, headache, fatigue, sore throat and coughing. Of course they are an absolute ‘must have’ in our immunity tea.
- Ginger is anti-inflammatory and helps relieve a sore throat quickly. It also helps kill rhinoviruses, which cause colds in the first place. Ginger also help sweat out unwanted toxins from the body.
- Rose hip is extremely high in vitamins and minerals, helping reduce the duration and severity of colds. It is said to contain more vitamin C than an orange.
- Lemon peel is high in vitamins C and is effective in treating a sore throat and aids digestions.
- Elderflower helps slowly break down congestion in the lungs and sinuses. It also has the power to cut down the duration of a cold.
Why not enjoy a cup of organic, herbal immunity tea, freshly hand-blended in Sydney Australia.
Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight below 30°C.
Not intended to diagnose in any way.
For treatment consult a healthcare professional.